Have I mentioned that SAFE HARBOR is included in Imajin Book’s DEADLY DOZEN book bundle? Yup, as the photo above shows, my first Pat Tierney mystery is right in the centre of the works of Imajin’s best-selling authors.
And there are only three days left to pre-order DEADLY DOZEN at the special $3.99 price. Twelve complete mysteries/thrillers for only $3.99! Pre-order now on Amazon.com and Amazon.ca to take advantage of this amazing price. On Monday, Sept. 15, the official release date, DEADLY DOZEN goes to its official list price of $7.99–which is still a great price for 12 novels.
Apart from myself, the Imajin authors in the bundle are Catherine Astolfo, Alison Bruce, Melodie Campbell, Gloria Ferris, Kat Flannery, Donna Galanti, Jesse Giles Christiansen, Susan J. McLeod, C.S. Lakin, Linda Merlino, Cynthia St-Pierre and Cheryl Kaye Tardif. That adds up to 13 because Melodie and Cynthia co-wrote A PURSE TO DIE FOR.
ALL SORTS of exciting book events are unfolding this fall. “Antonia,” another Pat Tierney short story, will appear in Carrick Publishing’s anthology, WORLD ENOUGH AND CRIME, which will be released next month. Click here to read the excerpt from the story that Carrick Publishing posted this week.
And I’m thrilled that my husband, Ed Piwowarczyk, will see the debut of his first work of fiction, “The Angels Wait,” in WORLD ENOUGH AND CRIME. Read the excerpt that Carrick Publishing posted by clicking here.
Carrick Publishing, the publisher of the Mesdames of Mayhem’s enormously successful crime fiction anthology, THIRTEEN, is also putting out a special catalogue of the works of all the Mesdames authors in time for the Christmas shopping season. What a terrific idea! Thank you, Donna and Alex Carrick!
Here are some the book events that I’ve marked on my calendar for the next few weeks:
- Tuesday Sept. 16, Toronto writer Rob Brunet launches his first mystery/thriller, STINKING RICH, at the Irish Embassy Pub & Grill, 49 Yonge St., Toronto. 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- Sunday Sept. 21. WORD ON THE STREET, the 25th annual outdoor celebration of books, writing and writers, will be held at Queen’s Park Circle in Toronto. I share the noon-to-1 p.m. slot with Rob Brunet at the Crime Writers of Canada table.
- Saturday Oct. 4. Toronto author Madeleine Harris Callway (M.H. Callway) will launch her first mystery, WINDIGO FIRE, along with other Seraphim Editions releases, at the Women’s Art Association Gallery, 23 Prince Arthur Ave., Toronto. 2-5 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 18. M.H. Callway again celebrates the release of WINDIGO FIRE with an exclusive launch party at Sleuth of Baker Street, 907 Millwood Rd., in Toronto’s Leaside neighbourhood. 4-6 p.m.
- Sunday, Oct. 19. Toronto author Sharon A. Crawford launches her first mystery, BEYOND BLOOD, along with other Blue Denim Press releases, at Paintbox Bistro, 555 Dundas St. East in Toronto, 3-5 p.m. I’m honoured that Sharon has asked me to read from my books at her launch.
Hope to see you at some of these!