Tomorrow, Sunday Sept. 21, Toronto will celebrate the 25th edition of Word On The Street. More than 200 authors and 200,000 readers will gather at Queen’s Park Crescent in the heart of Toronto from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Let’s hope the weather co-operates!
Word On The Street also takes place in Halifax, Kitchener, Saskatoon and Lethbridge tomorrow.
I’ll be at the Crime Writers of Canada’s booth–number 147–on Queen’s Park Crescent East, just south of St. Joseph, from noon to 1 p.m. meeting readers and selling my Pat Tierney novels. I’ll be with Rob Brunet, author of just-released Stinking Rich. We hope to see you!
And here is when you’ll find other CWC members at the booth:
- Catherine Astolfo and Lisa De Nikolits, 11 a.m. to noon.
- Nate Hendley and Madeleine Harris-Callway, 1-2 p.m.
- Rick Blechta and Terry Carroll, 2-3 p.m.
- Sharon Crawford and Jen Danna, 3-4 p.m.
- Cathy Spencer and Joan O’Callaghan, 4-5 p.m.
- Maggy Downey and Nate Hendley, 5-6 p.m.
Check out tomorrow’s WOTS highlights in the Toronto Star.